Thursday 16 February 2012

Problems

What I originally done was saved a still image from the last frame of the paint splatter. I done this because the paint movie only lasted about 4 seconds. I put the still image immediately after the paint splat movie had finished so that it would continue for the duration of the film.

However I found a few things wrong. When I played back the film you could see that it stuttered or overlapped and you could see this happening when you watched it. As I have highlighted in the videos below:



You can see that the image below is clearly visible when it appears in the film. It doesnt look very professional,


As you can see in this video, when the second layer of the paint comes into the composition there is a clear difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment