Thursday 16 February 2012

Adding extra effects

I wanted to add some extra effects. I duplicated an individual paint splatter and made it a 3D layer. I then moved this forward in the X axis so that it was nearer to the camera. I then had to animate when it came in. The video had a preset of about 3 seconds and it would disappear. Other than it just suddenly disappearing off the screen I wanted to make it more realistic. I therefore added a slight blur effect to the paint and then added a smear effect. I had to adjust the to and from points of the smear effect and animate it until it was off screen. This effect makes it look like the paint is sliding down the front of the camera.

I also added some paint drips. I used a plug-in called Trapcode particular and Trapcode focus to create this desired effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment