Tuesday 21 February 2012

New idea

Having worked quickly on my previous idea meant that I was able to change and come up with a new idea for this assignment.

Having thought long and hard about what to create for this sting I found myself thinking too hard for a new idea and that every idea that I came up with I discarded for several reasons.

Kind of out of the blue, my new idea came to me whilst watching Sky Arts 1. I was watching a Phil Collins concert in New York which was a tribute to old Motown records. Whilst watching the concert I thought of the idea of musical instruments playing along as the music plays.

The idea is for the musical instruments to play along themselves. I will use lots of close ups and lots of cuts to make this interesting and dynamic.

For this idea, I would model, rig, texture and animate everything in Maya. This means that I have to dedicate valuable time to create these models so that they look realistic. The music that I have chosen for this idea is the 'Pacific High' sound track. I chose this track because it is the only track with drums and it sounds like it has a variety of instruments.

No comments:

Post a Comment