Wednesday 8 February 2012

My Idea

I originally came up with the idea to somehow link this project with my final major project. Doing this would save time in creating new models and coming up with new ideas. However the more that I thought about it the more I wanted to steer away from mixing the two modules together and the ideas that I had already come up with were not that strong.

So I decided on an idea that includes a bit of maya and After Effects. The idea is that there is an easel in a total blank  3D space. As the camera moves in towards the canvas paint splatters across a stencil in the middle of the canvas. Dripping with paint the stencil slides down and out of shot revealing the word 'ARTS'

Baring in mind that it is only a 20 second animation I cant fit too much in at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment